Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Farewell to My Beloved 3rd Floor

As mentioned in the last post, I got a new job! I had my first shift today and all I can say is wow. I'm exhausted! My little brain is tired. I learned more today than I have in the last month! I love this new learning curve and I'm excited to see what the future brings. More on that later. For now, a look back on 3rd floor. Currently known as the Progressive Care Unit, the 3rd floor serves as "step-down" unit for the ICU. AKA, it's a catch all floor. I learned so much during my time there and grew immensely as a nurse and a person. Some of my best friendships were started at that nurses station. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to work there! Here's a few pics:

The good old days. Ellen, Wendy, JoJo, and Whitney.
An old pic! Only one still works on 3rd.
Char and I at the summer party.
Summer Party
3rd floor girls at Meg's baby shower.
Ghazal. My favorite pharmacist in the WHOLE world.
Oh just Mandi and I modeling our sweet pens.
Halloween on the PCU.
Christmas Party 2012. JoJo, Kiarra, and Whitney.
One of my last days on the floor.
Some of my favorite girls! Celeste, Meg, and JoJo.
Last pic of my PCU name badge. I was slightly sunburned for that pic!

Saying goodbye to my locker. 
Charlotte. One of my best friends and my ex-educator :(
Goodbye PCU!

1 comment:

  1. At first I liked this post because I knew all the people and it was fun to reminisce. But then by the end I was depressed and ready to cry. Don't go!

    ReplyDelete