Monday, June 24, 2013

Mexico 2013

In an effort to catch some sun and eat our weight in guac and virgin pina's, 3 good friends and I journeyed to the land of Cancun. For the first couple of days, our dreams had come true. Then during a bike ride into town, the heavens opened and the rain came down. And down. And down. We all survived a crazy storm that had us questioning our safety for about 8 hours. We spent more time than I would've liked watching the limited English channels on TV due to the endless rain. Luckily on our last 1.5 days, it warmed up and I managed to get fried. It's not a trip to Mexico if I don't resemble a lobster for a least part of it. Now enjoy some really unflattering images of me. 
 If you couldn't tell, I have this thing with jumping pictures. I feel they are necessary at all times and all places. I'm not good at many things in this life, but I can take a good (and a lot of bad) jumping pictures. 


Renae, Chels, Steph, and I

Right before the rain started. Little did we know.

Me and Chels on the "lets get fried" day.




No comments:

Post a Comment