Monday, February 25, 2013

Mom

Today is my Mom's birthday! I'm pretty sure she never reads my blog, but I'm going to do a shout out anyway. I realized how many pics I don't have of my mom, so the one below will have to do. She is sadly not near as photo-happy as me. It's a bad quality pic, but trust me, she's hot! 


Things that I love about my mom. The condensed version.
1. She is a domestic diva. It took me moving out of the house to realize all the things she does!
2. She is an amazing cook. Sadly this is not hereditary. I thought everyone had an amazing dinner on the table every night, but then I realized I'm one of the lucky few. 
3. She is crazy clean. Like OCD. This used to drive me crazy, but I love this about my parents (most of the time). I would literally eat off of any surface of my parents home.
4. She is hilarious. She pretends to be disgusted with our inappropriate family humor, but I know that she is loving it inside.
5. She is so supportive. She never misses a game, a recital, nothing. 

Love you Mom!

2 comments: