Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday Tangents

1. First, lets do a movie review. DO NOT go see Playing for Keeps. It is terrible and insanely boring. Gerard Butler only took off his shirt once, which is just shameful! More skin may have saved the movie.
2. The Christmas episode of Downton Abbey season 2 (yep, I'm a little behind) was likely the best 1.5 hours of television I've ever seen. I LOVE that show! I informed my dad that I don't need a love life if I can live vicariously through Mary and Matthew's relationship. If my cousin was that hot, I'd marry him too! kidding My father is now very concerned that my love life will continue to remain dull. Likely.
3. The McRib should be outlawed. The commercials make me queasy, I can't imagine what the actual thing would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment