Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

I can honestly say that 2012 has been the best year yet. I have fit so much into 365 days. 1 US territory,  4 countries, too many airports and flight hours, new friends, old friends, started a blog, became a fan of Instagram, an insane amount of traveling, a growing love for outdoor activities, my first pair of colored jeans, my 3rd year of nursing, and a BIG move to a new apartment. To recap:

Went to my first Jazz game in forever. 
Spent a lot of time with this little lady and experienced City Creek for the first time. 
Meg moved away :(
Went on my annual trip to AZ to see these girls!
 Of course the highlight of my year was living on a ship in Southeast Asia for 3 months! I loved, loved, loved this summer. I met so many amazing people and made some great friends. 
USNS Mercy 
Spent 24 hours in Guam.
Indonesia 
My first helicopter ride. AWESOME! 
Never feeling so loved as I did in Indonesia. 
Making friends from all over the world. 

The Philippines. 
Vietnam 
Amazing, amazing sunsets. 
Cambodia 
Fell in love with a few sailors. 

Went to the best football game of my life! Go Aggies!! 
Somehow learned to love hiking. 
Went to Zions for the first time. 
Reunited several times with high school besties. 
Kayla came to Utah! 
Mercy Reunion. 
Disneyland 

Sea World 

An awesome Halloween costume.
A crazy miracle happened and I learned to like running.  I'm still amazed. 
12 hours of Twilight Marathoning.  
My first Coach purse. Yes, there will be more.
I'm pretty sure that 2013 will have a hard time beating 2012, but I'll give it my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment