Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lately

Get ready for was is likely way too many pictures. Every year I help out at least a little with my work Christmas Party. I'm a planner and I like Christmas, so why not? We had an ugly sweater contest, a white elephant gift exchange, dinner, and photo props. It was so fun! I don't want to discuss the outcome of the contest, because I'm still a little bitter about it. 


All the single ladies. Well minus Kiarra.


Photo whoops.  
Our white elephant gifts.

My good friend Tilly that I met on the ship this summer is moving for grad school and I'm so so sad! I just love this girl. I put together a little breakfast themed going away get together with fellow ship friends. I made the food and Whit unintentionally brought the show when she decided to strip down for us.  Scandalous!
Whitney, Krystal, Tilly, and I.

While I was home for a couple of days after Christmas, I begged my family to take me sledding. I have a terrible track record for winter injuries so no one was jumping at the chance to assist in taking one of the few lives I have left. After much pleading, my sister strapped on some classy Carhartts and I put on a furry hat and off we went! I'm well aware that I look ridiculous being pulled around the field in back of my house like a little girl but I loved it! I could've stayed out there all day.


My 6 high school friends pulled off a Christmas Miracle and we all got together for a Christmas Party. It was so fun to see everyone all together for the first time in a year. 


The posse.

No comments:

Post a Comment