Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Weekend

This weekend involved lots of driving, family time, white-trashness, and inversion free skies. On Saturday, my roommate Steph and I went to Park City and outlet shopped and went to a hockey game. A kid in our ward plays and we went to support. I love love loved it! Steph? Not so much. It was freezing to the point of being numb but I was completely entertained. 


Go Jeremy! #17

On Sunday I couldn't wait to get home (real home) and out of the nasty inversion that is covering Provo. After a Sunday dinner conversation of Honey Boo Boo, her mother June, and Swamp People we completed a white trash afternoon by going shooting. I was quickly reminded that 1) this is not my best skill 2) I should never own a gun 3) I am more likely to end up shooting myself in the foot than killing an intruder in self defense. 




In other news, Happy Birthday to this girl!


She's the big 3-0 today. I love the girl, but I'm going to skip out on doing 30 reasons why. We'll stick with 3.
1. She is the best shopping partner ever. California's outlet stores will never be the same.
2. She loves Disneyland just as much as me...maybe more.
3. She is pretty bad ass. She's a snowboard instructor. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment