Thursday, January 17, 2013

See You Later and Hello Again

I couldn't bring myself to use "goodbye" in the title because I refuse to think of Chantelle aka Tilly's move as a goodbye. She's moved to the far off land of Maryland for grad school and I'm crossing my fingers that in 2 years, she can come back and honor us with her presence again. This time with more letters behind her name, ready to place chest tubes and write orders for lots of CTs. We met on the ship this summer and I'm so sad we didn't become friends before! I just love this girl. We met for pedicures as our last Utah activity for a while. Tilly, I hope your couch is comfy because I'm already thinking of when I can come visit!


The next day, I got to see one of my favorite people in the world! Mariel was visiting from Arizona and we met for lunch. Her little Sophie came along and I'm just a little bit in love. Mariel and I started on the 3rd floor at the same time and now I visit her yearly in Arizona. Because she is awesome, she always makes time for me while she is up visiting family. We met at Guru's and it was so fun to catch up. Conveniently, Tilly's ER farewell party was at Guru's too so I got to see her one more time along with other good friends who call the ER home. It was such a good day!

3rd floor reunion: Nesha, me, and Mariel.
Even bad lighting can't mask Sophie's baby blues. Just look at those eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment