Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Tangents

I've skipped a couple of weeks and I've got to get back in the routine. Here we go.
1. Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble music video has all of the makings of a My Life on Meth video. Bad hair, dirty mirrors, boys in skinny jeans, and angst.
2. Speaking of meth, a couple of weeks ago I kept wanting to look behind my shoulder to see if my coworkers and I were being filmed for a My Life on Meth video. I wish the youth of the world could've seen what we saw.
3. At age 28, you should consider giving up your player ways. That is, if you ever want to get married or have girls stop cursing your name.
4. Yesterday at Walmart, I spotted a honorary Duck Dynasty cast member. Not only was he wearing head to toe camo, but 4 different styles of camo. Impressive.
5. My favorite Facebook post of the day belongs to a girl that I grew up with. She decided that it was a good idea to report to the world of Facebook that today is the day that she can get her breathalyzer installed so she can drive again. Why? Why would you do this? I was embarrassed for her but also loving it for providing me with a mid-day laugh. Stay classy fellow graduates of '06.

1 comment: