Thursday, September 13, 2012

An Ode to Logan

Oh Logan, you are the perfect college down. Going back last weekend reminded me how much I love Cache Valley. Coming out of Sardine Canyon, I got a few tears in my eyes. I'm pinning it up to the fact that I know I will never move back and even after 3.5 years, I'm still sad about that. It's just so perfect! Small, no Zoobies, good food, really good food, great people, and it is home to my beloved Utah State. I traveled up for the Utah State vs Utah football game. It was literally the best game I've ever been to. And best of all...we won! I went with Camille (high school friend) and her cute family. We had great seats and I felt a little like a student for a few hours. I stayed at her house after-thank you Mill! The next morning, I met one of my best nursing school friends Shelley at Angie's and we recapped our summers over my favorite breakfast place. I wanted to reminisce a little bit more so we went up to campus and looked around. It is so beautiful! Ah, I miss it. Thank you Logan for a good weekend!

Go Aggies!



No comments:

Post a Comment