Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday Tangents

I may have copied this idea from about 1,456 other blogs but it's just too good to pass up. So, welcome to the first edition of TT. 

-As a recent late-blooming fan of Gossip Girl (begin watching only if you want to become addicted and waste a lot of time. I'm on season 2...and counting) I must discuss a few characters. Chuck Bass. Oh my. I love to hate you. And I love to love you. What is up with the constant stink eye? Somehow it whittles its way into my heart. 


-Serena Vanderwoodsen. For the longest time, I couldn't figure it out what drove me crazy about your character. I've discovered it is the fact that you don't open your mouth more than 0.5 cm when you talk and you are especially monotone. But, I still love you.


-My new favorite Pandora channel is Mumford and Sons. Check it out.

-My love for Tay Tay (Taylor Swift) has quadrupled. Her new song "Ronan" is awesome. She wrote it about a little boy who died of cancer at age 4. Her lyrics were inspired from the blog his mom wrote after his death. I don't have kids, but this song still hurts the heart. Listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0g_IpgsRs0.

-DownEast Outfitters has jacked up their prices! Call me cheap, but if I want a $34 dollar t-shirt, I'll go elsewhere. I did however find a little gem this weekend. Their warehouse store in SLC (375 West Hope Avenue, SLC). It's a little ghetto, way cheap, and it has a good selection. 

-Zupas. You are ruining my waistline. I've been way too many times (like 5) since arriving home. The Nuts About Berries Salad and Honey Bacon Club Panini is my favorite. If you go, tell them you want the Aubrey special (exaggeration). They should know me by now. Embarrassing.

Well that's it for this weeks Tuesday Tangents. Join me next week.


1 comment:

  1. No one can watch GG without falling into the Chuck Bass trap. No one.

    ReplyDelete