Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Tangents

Welcome to this weeks edition of Tuesday Tangents. 

-Ricky Lake is back? I remember watching her as a kid and by the end of the episode I'd feel all white trash and sassy. Let's just say I won't be watching her "Who's the Daddy---I Slept With 8.3 Men in 4 Days"episode. Ick. Speaking of those special shows, watch the king of "Who's the Daddy", Maury. This clip is too funny! 


-Toyota just came out with a bigger size Prius. Still ugly.

-I love fall! Every change of season I go a little bit crazy with shopping. This past week was no exception. 

-Lesson learned. I should not go shopping when I'm half asleep after work. I tend to end up not caring how much I spend. BAD. 

-The BEST egg rolls are found at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center cafeteria. Come visit me at work and try one. YUM!

I'm off to soak up a little of this fall amazingness with a hike up Sundance. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment