Monday, September 10, 2012

Life since the boat.

Tomorrow marks 1 month since I arrived home from my summer on the Mercy (a Navy hospital ship). I still miss it almost every day but life has been good at home. Before I left, I was told that I would be blessed significantly for my service this summer. I had no idea what this would include. It turns out, one of the blessings was a crazy social life. Before, I had a small circle of friends and a few work friends. I rarely did social things and I was content but not happy. For the past month, I have been so busy trying to fit everything in. My life is dramatically different than when I left in May. Here is a small glimpse into the last month:

Wicked with Char and the Peck sisters.

Mercy reunion. Love/miss these girls!



Our Asian pose.

Hike up Stewart Falls with work friends.


Friend Party. August Edition.
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment