Friday, September 21, 2012

The Rest of Summer

Since I had to turn on the heater of my car this morning, I've come to the conclusion that my summer is drawing to a close. I almost teared up but then I remember a) fall clothes are cuter than summer clothes b) I had an AMAZING summer. Like the best ever, ever, ever. After my big trip this summer, I was determined to still squeeze in a few things that I missed from a summer in Utah. I did more than a few, I've been a busy kid.
Getting soaked with Celeste at my first Real game. Totally worth it.

Our view from the front row. Thank you sir. We enjoyed it.
A rare moment without rain.
Annual Bee's game with Jocy.
Park City/Heber Parade of homes with Celeste. Amazing! I could live with this view.
Salt Lake Parade of Homes with Joc. Always a good time.

Add caption

There is so much more but this is all I have pictures of. Now I'm off to St. George to soak in a little more sun time! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Um I think that I need to come to these parades of homes that you are attending!

    ReplyDelete