Friday, October 19, 2012

Disneyland Part 1

Last week I made what I hope to be a first annual trip to Disneyland with Celeste (a friend from work). We had SO SO SO much fun! Luckily she loves rides, food, and people watching as much as me! We spent 3 days at Disneyland and California Adventure and then a day at both Sea World and Universal Studios. We were theme parked-out by the end. We managed to fit in way too much shopping in between also. A lot of tacos and ice were also part of this trip, right Celeste? Like I said before, Minnie ears make Disney so much better. Give them a try on your next visit. 

First day. I was sporting a Halloween shirt and earrings. Yea for Halloween!!!

Trying to drive and take pictures makes for a wild car ride.

This place was so dang cute! 

Jack Skellington


 Eating at the Blue Bayou was on Celeste's bucket list and I was happy to help her accomplish this goal. We spent an arm and half of my right leg on our food but it was so good! The restaurant is in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride so the setting was really fun.



We braved the cold and endured Splash Mountain.


Early on the second morning trying to get tickets to the Cars Land ride.





One of the many cheesy poses that the photographers had us do.




 Long story short, we probably spent about 3 hours in line total for the ride Radiator Springs Racers in Cars Land. That was WITH fast passes. We endured and it ended up being such a fun ride! 





We ended day 2 at Disneyland with the World of Color. I don't know if it's because I was overwhelmed with being tired or cold but I almost teared up it was so beautiful! I could've watched it all night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment