Monday, October 8, 2012

Tuesday Tangents

This weeks TT:

1. I'm off to Cali to hang out with Mickey and Minnie. Can I get a h*ll ya!?!
2. I gave into the temptation and downloaded Instagram. I'm only a little behind.
3. I ate bison for the first time in my life last night. I support the consumption of buffalo or as my friends know them by: "buffys". Speaking of, do you guys remember the fires of 1984? Inside joke. Just for you Joc!
4. Mumford and Sons makes me want to strap on some mustard colored corduroy pants and a comfy sweater, sit by the fire, and talk about classic novels. It's just such cozy music. Be grateful I don't own corduroy pants because I'd look sinfully awful.
5. I had a great weekend minus the USU loss. More on my fall-full weekend later.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha I refuse to even think if Buffy's, the fires of 1984, or the songs of Anna Nelick.

    ReplyDelete