Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Tangents

1. Tomorrow is Halloween!!! Can I get a Woot Woot!?! Good things: I have a awesome costume, fun coworkers to spend the day with, and it's a good excuse to eat candy. Bad things: I spent 10x the time on my costume as I planned. I'm going to be Minnie Mouse and I thought it was a good idea to sew on gazillion dots onto my skirt. Eh....my fingers and back HURT. Good thing it's dang cute! Pics to come. I did not carve a pumpkin or go to an official haunted house. This hurts my heart. I'm super sentimental so it's going to take some time to cope.
2. In the last few days I've hung out with a long lost distantly related cousin and I'm kicking myself in the butt (if I could reach my own butt) that we haven't spent more time together while we were in the same town. He's so talented and I have serious costume envy.
3. I have never not loved my job. I hope it's just a little dip in the road and that I'll feel better about it soon, but 3 days a week there is 3 days too many at the moment.
4. Why am I still awake? I have to wake up in 5 hours. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment