Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Tangents

2 more hours and I would've missed Tuesday Tangents! Ah! The world would stop spinning. 
1. I've been at work so much in the past week I may as well sleep in my scrubs. If they weren't covered in nasties, then I probably would.
2. My parents came down on Saturday for my sister's game and we went out to dinner after. Is it sad that I'd rather be with them on a Saturday night then anyone else? I don't think so. That's probably why I'm still single.
3. I like to think that I like older men, and by older I mean old. But as manifested tonight, this is not a good idea. 
4. My girl Tay Tay came out with a new CD yesterday. I am ashamed to say that I have not purchased it yet. I'm sorry Tay and I promise to be more loyal in the future. 
5. Hygiene. I pride myself in being a daily shower taker and I think everyone with access to running water should take advantage of it. I promise I'm not prego but my sense of smell has become much more intense lately and there are some smelly, smelly people out there. Please, please for the love, please shower. Please. When I have to hold my breath when I walk by you as to not vomit on my shoes, that is a sign that last Tuesday's shower was too long ago.
That's all for this week. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment