Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Tangents

I just got back from the happiest place on earth and I can't wait to blog about it but it will have to wait for another day. There are some real embarrassing pictures of me below, so I hope you enjoy them at my expense!
1. Utah is really, really beautiful. I went up to Park City for the day with a couple of friends and I'm mad at myself for not taking advantage of this fun place more (more on this day later.) I just wanted you to enjoy this blooper of a picture. There were several that day. I'm cute.
 2. A few of you may recognize a similar compromising picture that was taken of me a couple of years ago at Lagoon by my good friend Whitney. She thought it was a good idea to put in on Facebook and it got quite the reaction. Yes, I have a chest to be reckoned with but NO my boobs are not this big. It looks like I'm going to take over the poor teacup with these things.
3. Yes, I became one of those people that wear Minnie ears on their heads. Lots of people do it and I always thought they were a little strange. Let me tell you what, Disney is even more fun when you're representing everyones favorite female mouse. I even bought myself a pair as shown in the next picture. 
 4. They're hard to see in this picture, but I'm the proud owner of 2 new pairs of the most comfortable pants I've ever strapped on this body. I think I may devote a post to them later. 
 5. This picture was taken on the Tower of Terror. I wish it was clearer but it was off one of their screens. Oh well. It perfectly captures my excitement and love for Disneyland in a cheesy image. I really was this excited!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment