Thursday, November 8, 2012

Favorite Things

First a random picture (pardon the iPhone quality...eh) that I didn't have when I did my Halloween post. There is a particular doctor at work that I just adore! He is crazy particular about everything and drives me crazy in the process but he has a heart that I love! He never gets mad, just flustered. So, for Halloween I lied to him twice to get a head-shot picture to make these masks out of. I was so proud! When he came onto the floor we all held them up! He became a whole new level of ultra flustered but I knew he loved it inside.


Current favorites:
#1: These stretchy pants that I've referred to more than once before. A big thanks to my friend Krystal who introduced them to me. They don't have a zipper or a button but they're not maternity! The lack of zipper is nice because I often forget to do mine up. Whoops! I took this picture in Disneyland to send to Krystal to show my thanks to her! Check out that stretch! I also showed my family a few Yoga moves in them and they were impressed that I didn't rip a seam with my larger than life booty. You can find them at Dillards and Nordstrom.


#2: Recognize the pen below? It reminds me of my childhood because it was my favorite type of pen as a wee tike. I use them when I work a charge shift to make different notes about patients throughout the day. I have quite the system. As much as I love this pen, I became intensely jealous when my good work friend Mandi brought a beautiful new version of it to work. Like all good things she owns, she purchased it in her native land of Canada. A few weeks later, she had a surprise for me....my very own green multicolored pen! Best friend ever! 

The old version. It will always hold a place in my heart.
Showing the proper way to write with our fancy pens.
What a beaut!!! I labeled it stat so no one would dare put their grubby hands on it. Punishment: death!
Look at these amazing Easter on steroids colors. Love it!

Yep, I just did an entire post on a pair of pants and a pen. Don't hate. Appreciate. 




1 comment: