Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving & Black Friday 2012

Thanksgiving: 7 immediate family members, my parents cooking, my first Thanksgiving not spent at work in 5 years, a very inappropriate session of the ABC's of Thanksgiving (why the Rees' cannot have guests over for dinner-we're a little crude), a good afternoon nap, dinner in sweatpants, a lengthy pre-turkey run with the sis, and my brothers amazing pumpkin cheesecake. Good Day.

Black Friday: I wasn't planning on going, but I was easily talked into it by my little sister. We headed over to the outlets in Park City along with a million other Black Friday crazies at 10 pm. We left 4.5 hours later at 2:30 am. I was exhausted and on the verge of being sore from lugging around shopping bags. First on our list was Coach. I have been pondering over a particular purse there for quite some time. Last night, I took the plunge along with about 150 Asians who clearly had more money than me because they were walking out with armfuls of bags. I have a hard time referring to the purse as a good deal because it still cost half of my soul, but it was significantly cheaper than the original price.
Fug picture sent to a friend for verification that this was a good purchase. Isn't she a beaut?

The goods. HEAVY.

Good purchases of the night:
Banana Republic sweaters: $15. Originally: $49.99
Gap shirts for Reag: $4.19. Originally: $22.99
Lots and lots of Bath and Body Works stuff: $42.54
Best deal of the night? Nike Bras. $3.97 Originally $30.00
Boom.
Yep. Bought 6 pink bras. Not all for me.

You go Glen Coco. (Thank you Mean Girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment