Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Tangents

1. I whipped up a practice run of some guac tonight and I'm pretty sure my breath and hands will smell like purple onions until the end of time. I'm a real catch. Who wants to kiss me?
2. People post too much on Facebook. I'm not complaining about the initial posting (cause I'm a lover of observing drama) but the rants and raves after you realize you don't want everyone to know your business. YOU are the one who posted it on there. Little hints or clues to how bad your life sucks or how much you love a secret someone falls into this category too. If you post it, own it.
3. Tomorrow night, my high school friends and I are getting together for one of our monthly meet-ups. I sure do love these girls. Some people don't dig our "pose" friendship, but they are just missing out! We will always be friends and I'm looking forward to taking group pictures for the next 60 years (side story). So onlookers, enjoy! 
4. I bought some cold weather running gear tonight so if you see a blonde in her 20's off the side of some trail dead from exposure, please return me to my parents. 
5. I'm in the 5th season of Gossip Girl and I admittedly spend a little too much time watching it. Chuck Bass has won a large portion of my heart. Perhaps my left ventricle. He gets better and better every episode. A favorite scene? When he is crying on his bed, cuddled with his dog after he finds out that Blair's baby is not his. I teared up too! I may have been crying cause I wanted to be his dog at that moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment